SIMBA Enterprise offers high volume seafood processors the ability to record product details in real-time without slowing down the production line. This robust version of SIMBA will handle an unlimited number of cartons per day and can be integrated with:
- Scales for automated weight calculations
- Barcode printer/applicators that eliminate the manual labeling of packed cases
- High-speed conveyors and sorting systems
The SIMBA Enterprise Process:
1. Begin the process at the dock or auction house using a mobile tablet (Optional).
- Record product details including source (boat, captain, area, etc.)
- Print and label totes or large fish individually
- Upload details to SIMBA Office upon return to processing plant
2.Product details (species, grade, color, lot number, weight, etc.) are selected on the SIMBA Production on the production line and uploaded in real-time, giving the plant manager immediate access.
- Track the progress of each line as they record and label cartons
- Identify bottlenecks and increase throughput
3. Pack and label cartons on the plant floor.
- Print interim carton labels or the customer-defined label
- Accumulate cartons onto pallets and print a pallet label for easy moves and storage
4. Re-pack/re-box as required using the touch-screen or handheld barcode scanner.
- SIMBA will maintain complete lot traceability
- Detailed lot tracking can provide yield reporting
- Audits are fast and accurate
4. Record shipments to a van or container and print manifests and bills of lading using SIMBA Logistics.
- Shipment verification eliminates charge-backs
- Automation of shipping process increases productivity
- High-speed, high volume seafood processors that can be managed in real-time.
- Quick access to current production inventory information.
- Increased efficiency, complete lot traceability and shipping verification that result in increased profits.