SIMBA Enterprise offers high volume Produce grower/packer/shippers the ability to record product details in real-time without slowing down the production line. This robust version of SIMBA will handle an unlimited number of cartons per day and can be integrated with:
- Scales for automated weight calculations
- Vision systems for accurate labeling
- Barcode printer/applicators that eliminate the manual labeling of packed cases
- High-speed conveyors and sorting systems
The SIMBA Enterprise Process:
1. Begin the process in the field using a mobile tablet (Optional).
- Record source details (picker, field, etc.)
- Label bins
- Upload details to SIMBA Office upon return to packing plant
2. Product details (species, grade, lot number, weight, etc.) are selected on the SIMBA Production on the production line and uploaded in real-time, giving the plant manager immediate access.
- Track the progress of each line as they record and label cartons
- Identify bottlenecks and increase throughput
3. Pack and label cartons on the plant floor.
- Print PTI-compliant carton labels or the PTI pallet label
- Accumulate cartons onto pallets and print a PTI pallet label for easy moves and storage
4. Re-pack/re-box/commingle as needed using the touch-screen or handheld barcode scanner.
- SIMBA will maintain complete lot traceability
- Audits are fast and accurate
5. Record shipments to a van or container and print manifests and bills of lading using SIMBA Logistics
- Shipment verification eliminates charge-backs
- Automation of shipping process increases productivity
- High-speed, high-volume production that can be managed in real-time.
- Full compliance with FSMA traceability guidelines and PTI labeling
- Quick access to current production inventory information.
- Increased efficiency and shipping verification that result in increased profits.