Wavelink’s Avalanche Receives Zebra Enterprise Validation
Managing your mobile devices with device management software results in increased productivity for your workers and your IT department, ability to plan and prepare for new deployments and increased device performance. With Avalanche™ from Wavelink, your company will:
- Manage Win CE to Android devices.
- Schedule network-wide application deployments and launch simultaneously.
- Manage workgroups to deploy only those apps required.
- Implement new locations with as many as 100,000 or more units quickly.
- Update Operating Systems and install patches without interrupting workers.
- And more…
Avalanche™ has been tested and validated by Zebra’s Enterprise team. Zebra mobility users can rest assured that no “finger pointing” or conflict will arise when implementing Avalanche™.
Zebra’s Order Management System will be down from April 20th to May 1st. Hardware will be available from distribution, but media may not. Contact Jaime Shields (email@example.com) to determine if you need to order early
SIMBA 2017 is ready. This version is an important update and current SIMBA Users should Contact Us to schedule your update..
Alaskan SIMBA Users – it’s time to review your hardware condition. If you would like us to clean and evaluate Contact Us now.
On demand label printing requires you to own a barcode printer, labeling software and media. There are some needs that are better fulfilled by ordering preprinted labels. These tend to be short, limited runs of similar or sequential barcode labels such as:
- Asset Labels
- Warehouse Shelf and Totem Labels
- Seasonal Requirements (wine barrel labels)
- Library Book Labels
- And more…
Any time there will be a short-term need that can be filled by a “batch” of labels, check out our preprint options. The material can be plastic, laminated, or destructible.
Contact Us if you want to discuss your requirements.